THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 26, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

Being a simple girl, i wished to become successful in the near future. And now that I am about to enter a higher lvel of learning, my aspirations in life will be my biggest priority.
They say that dreaming is free, and yes, I can assure you that. Being a mature minded a a young age, I once dreamt high. A dream that until now, serves as my inspiration to strive--that is to become successful someday. I want to give my family the life they deserve. A life that they have given me. not the luxurious way of living but just the normal one. In order to give them the way of living that I want, I want to become a successful nurse someday. I want to help not only my family but also those who are in need. Before, I only want to become a nurse to be able to travel abroad. But now, I've realized that there's a bigger meaning in dreaming big. I believe that what i have dreamt for, will be a way to my future. My grandmother is a nurse and she inspired me a lot. I will then soon realize how important a nurse' job is when we'll be able to see how greatful those people we helped are.
I'm just a simple girl, bu with very big dreams... And someday, those dreams will all come true..

0 comments: