THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Change: It Starts With Me...

Ha ve you heard abou the crime somewhere? The bomb attack in Mindanao? What about the children raped at a farm? Aaaaaah! An earsplitting news! What a nation we have...
A sad truth:We have a critical nation. A nation that can kill someone anytime. But, this thing can be turned out into something better.
CHANGE....Everything in this world changes in just a single movement of the clock. A change that can lead into something better but most of the times, worst. The youth are the hope of the father land; that was according to Dr. Jose P. Rizal. But is it up to now?? It must! young as I am, I already know my responsibilities. Rsponsibilities that are early bestowed upon me. as astudent, Ican give a contribution in our nation by just simply doing what is right. Doing things that can supply the primary need of our country--PEACE.. Exemplifying a good example can motivate our fellows to do something big in our land's improvement and to be better if not the best. As a youth, i can not do the most significant thing for our country but I believe that in doing something, I can make change. i can do things with means.. I can turn something into a better one..
LET'S MAKE CHANGE!!!

0 comments: