THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

SUPERHUMAN..

Teaching is a lifetime profession. A teacher must beat all the odds to do her duty well and my teacher beated them all!
A teacher is a friend--a friend you can depend on anytime. A friend who teaches you everything and will never let you fall... I see her everytime I go to school. She always possess that smile that can make you smile too. She is definitely a jolly person. She teaches us everything she knows. She never fails to make us smile during our class discussions, that's what I like about her! She's a perfectionist at times, but her care and understanding is always there. She makes us feel what an ordinary student should feel. Her uniqueness is really something...She is an epitome of perfection for me, an ideal mom! She's one of our mamitas in school, perhaps the coolest and the jolliest one. She's doing her job with might and her advices gives us courage and inspiration to strive harder.
She is no other than Mrs. Editha Giron,our Social Studies teacher,my hero! A loving wife, caring mother and understanding teacher....

0 comments: